Lyon Juliet Balcony System
Introducing Lyon, the new Juliet balcony system from Bohle. With its patented ‘1-2-3‘ click system, installation is quick and easy and therefore cost effective. No special tools are required and Lyon can be installed from either the front or inside the reveal. It needs only four screw connections per side, and is available in widths up to 4m and in almost any RAL colour including metallics. Tested to BS6180:2011.
More information in our brochure
In modern houses, floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of light and a generous feeling of space. With the Lyon Juliet balcony system, the greatest possible transparency merges with the highest level of security: even maximum glass widths of 4000 mm are possible without any problems.
Installation is extremely simple thanks to the patented 1-2-3 click system and requires no special tools. The installation can be carried out on the façade either from the front or within the reveal. Combinations of both variants are also possible. In addition, Lyon can also be fixed directly to the window frame. Lyon is suitable for installation on concrete/stone, PVC, wood or aluminium window frames.
With only 4 fixing points on each side, the Lyon Juliet balcony is faster, easier and less expensive to fit. Also, just a single, anodised aluminium profile is required for front and side mounting, left or right side - simplicity itself. Lyon has been independently UK tested to meet the requirements of BS6180:2011 as well as being compatibility tested by some of Europe’s leading aluminium and PVC-u systems companies.
- Spans up to four metres possible
- Profile heights: 900 mm, 1000 mm and 1100 mm; special heights on request
- Standard glass thicknesses 12.76 - 21.52mm. Up to 25.52 mm available on request
- Standard finishes RAL 9016 white, RAL 7016 anthracite and anodised aluminium colour
- Can be supplied in virtually any RAL colour on request, including metallics
- Easy installation due to 1-2-3 click system
- Only four screw connections per side necessary