How do we collect information from you?
Customer information may have been collected via the following methods:
- Account application forms (e.g. Company name, Company Registration no, Address, Telephone number, Email Address, Name of Company Directors, Bank Reference, Trade References etc).
- General correspondence or communications we may have with you.
- Information gathered automatically when enquiries are submitted though our website or via other links, including;
- Data you have input into online forms.
- Previous IP address.
- Path followed.
- Type of browser.
- Type of browsing platform.
- Pages accessed.
- Length of time spent on those pages.
- Current IP address and location.
Usernames and passwords are encrypted on our systems and are not accessible to general staff. Credit card numbers and expiration date information is not stored by Bohle Ltd.
How is your information used?
We process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
- Provide services such as shipping goods.
- Process your order.
- Deal with your transaction issues.
- Collect any money owed to us.
- Manage your account such as personnel changes.
- Perform credit checks.
- Internal operation requirements (e.g. audit, tax, credit & risk management).
- Manage our relationship with you.
Please note we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, e.g. company employees, payment recipients and account nominees.
How long do we keep your information?
Bohle Ltd will only retain personal data for as long as it needs it to carry out a purpose or meet a particular obligation.
How are you able to control your information?
You are able to opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we hold about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.